Wednesday night is the cut off time for this weekend’s parties.
Summer Solstice 2018 Parties
This years summer solstice lands on June 21st , a Thursday. We decided to do a pre-party the week before on Friday June 15th at our Warren location and Saturday June 16th at our Clinton Township location. With Reggie and the After Party– An all original Show
We are also having a party on the bottle release day Saturday June 23rd at our Clinton Township location.
Click the dates for tickets. Only $55
This is a ticketed dinner event of our Summer Solstice bottle release. 21 years of age and older 5-8 PM
We have wanted to do something special for a long time. If, you enjoyed our Anniversary party a couple of years back you will like this event. Just like at that party, you will get a lanyard with the sample names on it, each sample will be punched. The Lanyard will be good until we close.
What we are doing different is a sit down dinner. A seafood boil, or a steak dinner. Limited seating in the tent. The samples will come out during dinner to the tables, you may pass on that sample for the time being and can go up to the sampling station after dinner (7:30pm)to get your sample. There will be at least 15 3oz samples.
We wanted to pair the seafood with something that totally screams summer. Lemonade ! Well many variations of lemonade to be more precise, and alcoholic.
For those who are choosing the steak option the barrel aged beers and heavy ales will pair better.
Both Dinners include the boiled potatoes, corn, sausages and a tee shirt.
Potatoes and corn will be boiled separate for people with shellfish allergies to go with steak dinner.
Communal seating, in tent at Warren . Out door seating weather permitting at Clinton Township.
Add a Lobster to your boil $15.00
The Boil is prepared for you in the traditional group fashion, please respect the amounts allocated.
- a 10oz Crab Cluster, 4 Jumbo shrimp, 15 Crayfish, 5 Mussels.
- ½ link Andouille Sausage (cut up in 1/4 links) 2 Potatoes, 1 full ear Corn, ½ link Smoked Sausage (cut up in 1/4 links)
- The Lip on Rib Eye Steak (prime rib) is cooked to your pre-sale ticket order. Finished in a ceramic Big Green Egg with hardwood and charcoal.
- The sampling Punch card
- Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine
- Bourbon Barrel Double Nut Brown*
- Bourbon Barrel Cherry Old Bruin*
- Bourbon Barrel Old Bruin*
- A Few Shillings Too many*
- Dark Heathen Triple Bock*
- Fourth Dementia- Fresh Ale
- Sacrificial Blood Orange Ale
- Sangria- with Fruit
- Strawberry Rhubarb Hard Lemonade
- Hard Lime-n-aid
- Cherry Rhubarb Hard Lime-n-aid
- Mango Hard Lime-n-aid
- Peach Hard Lemonade
- Bad Kitty Hard Cola
- Blackberry Lime-n-aid
* Bottle releases